Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Lovely Blog Award

If you follow a lot of horse blogs you will have seen "The Lovely Blog Award" that is currently going around. I wanted to write a post on some of my favourite blogs I follow anyway so I thought this would be a good opportunity. I was given the award from Adventures with Shyloh and I was happy as being a newbie it is the first time I have been involved with one of these!


I have to pass it on to 15 other blogs. I have seen that some of the people I have given the award to have already won it so I am just doing this to share with people my favourite blogs so you can have a look! In no particular order...


And I also have to say 7 things about myself...
1. I have enjoyed writing my blogs more than I ever thought I would!
2. I have a dog called Rio.
3. I get bored very easily.
4. I wake up early and go to bed early.
5. I love pasta!
6. I want to work as an equine nutritionist.
7. I love giving horses haircuts! 

(Additional Information!) Ooo I forgot this blog Haute2Trot which I like too, so that's 16 for you to have a look at!

Love Laura
xxxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You deserve it! I have learned quite a few things from you :)

Ruth said...

It was great learning a little more about you. I love your blog, you deserve the award.

Eric said...

I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!
Please Visit ===> Veterinary Technician Training Class

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...