Monday 22 August 2011

A Few Updates!

This is a bit of everything post. First here is a link to a guest post I have written on Brays Of Our Lives. This is a blog about mules so there is lots to learn for someone like me who only knows about horses!

http://www.braysofourlives.com/2011/08/guest-blogger-2-donkeys-mules-and.html

I have just started 2 weeks at the donkey sanctuary that is half an hour away from where I live. I have only been there one day but I am already seeing what big personalities the donkeys have and hopefully I will get chance to take some photographs so I can do some posts on them!  

Also it is my blog's 1 month birthday and I am really enjoying doing it! If you would like to follow me then please do!

Love Laura
xxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...