Friday 22 July 2011

Intro...

I am a 21 year old who has owned a horse from the age of 8. I am also a graduate with an Equine Science degree from Aberystwyth University. I am creating this blog to talk about a range of horsey matters including product reviews and health articles. My main interest lies in nutrition and I will be looking at different feeds and supplements.

My horse is a 22 year old Welsh Cob called Trooper. He is currently a bit fat and gradually losing weight. He is also an RAO and sweet itch sufferer which I will be talking about in some of my up coming blogs. He was also my first horse (although I have owned another one in between and looked after many others). I have competed at Riding Club level on him although we got eliminated at the first jump for a few years!



If you want me to look into anything for you let me know!

Love Laura!
xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the horse blogging world!

Laura said...

Thank you!! :-)

Unknown said...

Hello and welcome to blogosphere :-))
Wiola

Nancy Taylor Rojo said...

Looking forward to your blogs and love the photo of you and Trooper smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...