Thursday 14 June 2012

Tired Trooper

Trooper is out over night now and as it was a nice day we thought we would leave him out for the day as well. We went to the farm around midday to hoping to ride around the roads. We arrived find him and Joe laying down in the field. He didn't want to get up and we felt mean making him so we left him to sleep. He has put weight on in the past two weeks however so he will definitely be ridden tomorrow!

Unfortunately, this was the one time I forgot to take my camera after I have been taking it all through the bad weather recently and not being able to take any nice photographs. I had my phone with me so here are some of the photos of me and my Mum with Troops (and Joe in the background). The quality has actually turned out OK!
















Love Laura
xxxx

4 comments:

Carly said...

These pictures are great! He must trust you both an awful lot. :)

Ruth said...

aw... awesome photos :) So cute.

Rebekah Leigh said...

AWwww so cute!! x

Anonymous said...

Awww such a happy little face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...