Wednesday 15 February 2012

Going Home Next Week!

I am going home next week for a few days, we have had  lectures cancelled as half of our course are on a trip. This means I will be able to do a proper update on Trooper!

He is still doing really well with his tendon healing and I am looking forward to riding him and seeing how he is doing. I might get my mum to take a video.

I am writing a presentation on new treatments for tendon injuries at the moment. I am mainly focusing on the use of stem cells. We have to write an 800 word summary as well so I might put it on here when I have finished it. We got to choose our own topic and I thought this would be a good one as it was relevant to Trooper and there has been a lot of research into it recently.

Here is a photo I found from when I went on a ride with some of my friends a few years ago. Trooper is at the back being beaten by two little ponies! I am very matchy in all my light blue gear!



Love Laura
xxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...