Saturday 11 February 2012

Animal Intelligence

I have always been interested in animal behaviour. When I was younger I wanted to train animals for films as a job when I grew up!

A TV program has recently been on called Super Smart Animals and it was very interesting. There were a wide range of animals in it and a little section on horses. It was really interesting and I would recommend it. It was a 2 part series. The very last part was really interesting with a chimpanzee having conversations with people using cards.

You can watch it by clicking the link below. If you are not in the UK I am unsure if you will be able to watch it but it might be on YouTube!

Click here to go to the BBC website.

Also take a look at my blog giveaway!

Love Laura
xxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...