Thursday 19 January 2012

Horse Jumpers

Even though it is coming to the end of the winter there are still a lot of nice jumpers around. I decided to do a blog post on some of the lovely horse (and one zebra!) ones I have seen. With the summers we have in the UK I am sure we will be wearing jumpers at some point!

These first two are by Wildfox Couture and are quite expensive at £97 and £95. I love both of these jumpers, not sure which one I like the best but if they were cheaper I would definitely buy one! Click here for the polo one, and here for the zebra one.


The next jumper is by Whistles and is from John Lewis. This jumper is £55 so also quite expensive but I love the horse picture on it. Click here to go to the website.


There is also a nice jumper with a horse on from Topshop which was £40 but has now been reduced to £20, it wont let me save the photo of it to put onto here. But if you want to see it click here. When I first wrote this post it hadn't been discounted but now it has and I have bought it! I might make a post at some point with my "horsey" items of clothing or jewellery that I own! 

Love Laura
xxxx

2 comments:

Ruth said...

They are so Gorgeous!! I want one :)!!!!

Shahrukh said...

This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.
BEST INFORMATION ABOUT INSULIN RESISTANCE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...