Wednesday 30 May 2012

Instagram Photos And Update!

Just a little update. I have finished my exams now, they went better than I was expecting. Therefore I have finished the taught part of my Animal Science masters degree and I am now back at home. I now have to carry out a dissertation project in order to complete my masters but first I am having a week off! For my project I am going to be looking at the effect wormers have on the microbes in the horse's digestive tract that help to break down the food. I am carrying this out in conjunction with a company but I will have to speak to them and ask them if I can write about them on here! The final draft of my dissertation has to be handed in at the end of November. Next week I will be going to the company to start making arrangements and collecting samples (horse poo!). I will be spending the summer coming backwards and forwards between home, uni and the company, I am hoping to spend most of my time at home though.

I am going to try and speak to the donkey sanctuary I worked at last summer for 2 weeks to see if I can volunteer there once a week. I don't know if I will be able to because it will only be for a few months and I will be away some weeks. They know me now from last year though and I don't mind mucking out! It would be nice if I can do some blogs on there too!

Here are some Instagram photos I have taken over the past few months. Instagram is an app I have on my phone to edit photos and it is really good and easy to use!






Love Laura
xxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...